The Unparalleled Quality of Mova Pools
Mova pools are manufactured by Fibre Design in state-of-the-art facilities. Every pool is built with superior materials through a well organized manufacturing process. Here are some of the most significant features which make Mova pools stand out from the rest.
- The strongest fiberglass pools on the market thanks to MovaMax technology
- Resistant to bending and cracking
- Resistant to impacts and temperature changes
- Resistant to stress during installation
- Resistant to penetration of water which causes osmosis
- Superior polyurethane insulation keeps water warmer long
- Contrasting color steps for added safety
- Pool walls are reinforced with 1.5 inch polyurethane foam as well as type 4 extruded polystyrene
- Makes sure no air space is left between the insulation and the walls.
- Highly resistant to mould, will not crush, settle or crumble.
- Does not decompose – no risk of contaminating the soil.
- Thermal resistance of R-6 to R-7 per inch – the highest on the market and the highest grade of all insulating materials.
- High-gloss, comfortable and easy to maintain surface finish
- Non-slip texture is integrated into the pool’s structure
- Eco-responsible vacuum infusion