Jandy Pilot Tubing for All Heater Models
R0037000 Zodiac/Jandy Pilot Tubing for All Heater Models
A pool heater has so many complex parts that it can be overwhelming when you discover that yours is in need of repair. Jandy and Zodiac brand pool heaters have been designed to ensure that when a part of your heater fails, that the rest of your components are protected - making a fix more effective and affordable, and extending the life of your heater.
If you've discovered that the tubing for your pilot light has been corroded or damaged, the R0037000 provides a direct repair that can get your pilot light, and your heater, functioning quickly.
Installing the R0037000 Zodiac/Jandy/Teledyne Laars Pilot Tubing
Changing out the pilot tubing on your heater may be easier than you think, and installing a new R0037000 can have your heater functioning again within minutes. This is a fast and simple job for any pool technician, and some handy pool owners have managed to make this installation themselves (be cautious as this might void your warranty).
Used on the Following Models:
- Jandy/Zodiac Lite2LD, Lite2LG and LiteLLG, LiteLLD (models 125, 175, 250, 325, 400)
- Jandy/Zodiac series 1 EPC, EPS, EPG and EPM (models 125, 175, 250, 325, 400)
- Series 2 ESC, ESG (models 125, 175, 250, 325, 400)
- Zodiac/Jandy XE Series EG, ES, ES II, EC (models 125, 175, 250, 325, 400)
- Zodiac/Jandy Mark V - DM and DR Series pool heater models 125, 175, 250, 325, 400
If your Zodiac or Jandy brand heater is in need of new pilot light tubing after years of functional service, the R0037000 includes everything you need to install and fit your tubing, and get your heater firing again.